Wednesday, February 13, 2013

S.O.T.U. PT2: And The theatre continues

I watched it.  I watched it twice.  Why do I do these things to myself?  No amount of psychotropic drugs could have made me believe a word.  The State of the Union was full of nothing but fiction and nonsense.  Even Hunter S. Thompson wrote more lucid work that at least had 1 foot in reality.  


Then I had the worst revelation.  I have to write about this crap. I have to point out all the obvious BS that Obama, and the 2 assholes following him (Republican and T Party respectively) had to say about where this country is headed.  Well most of us know where this country is headed:

But hey, this is the best part.  Where I rip them all to pieces and call them out on their BS.  But after listening to all that, I've decided to let someone else do it.  Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment